Pastor Mac taught on “Focus on the Future,” which is his eighth installment of the series, Wisdom for Life. Philippians 3:13 tells us to forget those things which are behind and to reach forth to those things in the future. “But you can’t reach forth until you’ve forgotten those things which are past,” said Pastor Mac. It doesn’t matter if your past is good or bad, you must forget it. Focusing on the past will rob you of your ability to make the Word your expectation of future experience.
Welcome to Living Word Christian Center, Thank you for joining us! If you enjoy this message, be sure to like and subscribe to see more messages from guest speakers, pastors, and discussions with community members!
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/livingwordmn
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/LivingWordMN
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/livingwordmn
Stay up to date with all things LWCC at https://www.LWCC.org
•Give online: https://www.lwcc.org/give/
• If you recently committed your life to God, we'd like to give you a free eBook to help you in your spiritual journey. Click here to download: https://www.lwcc.org/nextsteps/
• If you have any additional questions or prayer requests email us at email@example.com
Thank you so much for watching! Likes, favorite moments, and feedback is always appreciated!