This past Father’s Day weekend, Pastor Jim gave a special message entitled, Father’s Day. Using the biblical dads of the Bible, he delivered a powerful message on the importance of and the impact fathers have on their families. Drawing from the experience of biblical fathers such as Noah, Abraham, Jacob, and King David, we can learn from their successes and mistakes on how to be a successful father.
Welcome to Living Word Christian Center, Thank you for joining us! If you enjoy this message, be sure to like and subscribe to see more messages from guest speakers, pastors, and discussions with community members!
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/livingwordmn
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/LivingWordMN
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/livingwordmn
Stay up to date with all things LWCC at https://www.LWCC.org
•Give online: https://www.lwcc.org/give/
• If you recently committed your life to God, we'd like to give you a free eBook to help you in your spiritual journey. Click here to download: https://www.lwcc.org/nextsteps/
• If you have any additional questions or prayer requests email us at email@example.com
Thank you so much for watching! Likes, favorite moments, and feedback is always appreciated!