Pastor Jim taught on a much-needed subject: “The Gift of No Condemnation.” The Bible often compares people to trees saying that, like trees, people need to be pruned or trimmed. But Pastor Jim pointed out that when a tree’s leaves become withered, you don’t treat the tree… you treat the roots of the tree. And so it is with people: we too must deal with the root of the problem. The Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota states that 80% of all diseases come from stress. Taking us all the way back to the Garden of Eden, Pastor Jim explored the biblical origins (or the root) of stress by looking at Adam and Eve.
Welcome to Living Word Christian Center, Thank you for joining us! If you enjoy this message, be sure to like and subscribe to see more messages from guest speakers, pastors, and discussions with community members!
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/livingwordmn
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/LivingWordMN
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/livingwordmn
Stay up to date with all things LWCC at https://www.LWCC.org
•Give online: https://www.lwcc.org/give/
• If you recently committed your life to God, we'd like to give you a free eBook to help you in your spiritual journey. Click here to download: https://www.lwcc.org/nextsteps/
• If you have any additional questions or prayer requests email us at email@example.com
Thank you so much for watching! Likes, favorite moments, and feedback is always appreciated!