Pastor Mac taught the third installment in his series, Wisdom for Living. He reiterated that the Bible says, “Wisdom is the principle thing”: not faith, not grace, not love, or any of the other things we tend to prioritize in our lives. Wisdom is emphasized throughout the Bible, Old Testament and New. Overall, the definition of wisdom is “the capacity to discern the best ends.” Pastor Mac, again, restated that there are two principle types of wisdom: natural and spiritual. In this session, Pastor Mac talked about adversity with regard to walking in the wisdom of God.
Welcome to Living Word Christian Center, Thank you for joining us! If you enjoy this message, be sure to like and subscribe to see more messages from guest speakers, pastors, and discussions with community members!
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/livingwordmn
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/LivingWordMN
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/livingwordmn
Stay up to date with all things LWCC at https://www.LWCC.org
•Give online: https://www.lwcc.org/give/
• If you recently committed your life to God, we'd like to give you a free eBook to help you in your spiritual journey. Click here to download: https://www.lwcc.org/nextsteps/
• If you have any additional questions or prayer requests email us at email@example.com
Thank you so much for watching! Likes, favorite moments, and feedback is always appreciated!
Listen on: Apple Podcasts Spotify