This past weekend, Pastor Mac preached the second message in his series entitled, Wisdom for Living: How Does It Come? Wisdom, we learned, is the capacity to discern the best ends and best means for achieving God’s plan for your life. We learned about how wisdom is needed in the two types of reality in which we live: spiritual and natural. “Faith,” said Pastor Mac, “is the bridge between those two arenas of truth.” We learned how to apply wisdom from both the spiritual realm and the natural realm to the situations in our lives.
Welcome to Living Word Christian Center, Thank you for joining us! If you enjoy this message, be sure to like and subscribe to see more messages from guest speakers, pastors, and discussions with community members!
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/livingwordmn
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/LivingWordMN
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/livingwordmn
Stay up to date with all things LWCC at https://www.LWCC.org
•Give online: https://www.lwcc.org/give/
• If you recently committed your life to God, we'd like to give you a free eBook to help you in your spiritual journey. Click here to download: https://www.lwcc.org/nextsteps/
• If you have any additional questions or prayer requests email us at email@example.com
Thank you so much for watching! Likes, favorite moments, and feedback is always appreciated!
Listen on: Apple Podcasts Spotify