Pastor Jim took us on a deep-dive investigation of what our Lord and Savior endured for us on the cross. He quoted author Frederick T. Zugibe from his book entitled, “The Crucifixion of Jesus: A Forensic Inquiry,” to shed light on significant and meaningful details that took place during Jesus’ crucifixion. Paul said, “For I determined not to know anything among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified” (2 Cor. 2:2). Like the apostle Paul, we should hold close to our hearts what Jesus endured for us on the cross. Through Him, we have been made righteous before God the Father.
Welcome to Living Word Christian Center, Thank you for joining us! If you enjoy this message, be sure to like and subscribe to see more messages from guest speakers, pastors, and discussions with community members!
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/livingwordmn
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/LivingWordMN
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/livingwordmn
Stay up to date with all things LWCC at https://www.LWCC.org
•Give online: https://bit.ly/2w8iXqK
• If you recently committed your life to God, we'd like to give you a free eBook to help you in your spiritual journey. Click here to download: https://www.lwcc.org/nextsteps/
• If you have any additional questions or prayer requests email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much for watching! Likes, favorite moments, and feedback is always appreciated!
Listen on: Apple Podcasts Spotify