The primary reason people don’t receive anything from the hand of God is a lack of commitment. Commitment is essential to Christianity, for when people become a Christian, they enter into a covenant relationship with Almighty God. That covenant relationship is a back-and-forth relationship where both parties play a part. Now, this works mostly in our favor because of the grace and kindness of God, but it would be incorrect to assume that we didn’t also have a part to play. We do. Our job is to commit to follow God.
Welcome to Living Word Christian Center, Thank you for joining us! If you enjoy this message, be sure to like and subscribe to see more messages from guest speakers, pastors, and discussions with community members!
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/livingwordmn
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/LivingWordMN
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/livingwordmn
Stay up to date with all things LWCC at https://www.LWCC.org
•Give online: https://bit.ly/2w8iXqK
• If you recently committed your life to God, we'd like to give you a free eBook to help you in your spiritual journey. Click here to download: https://www.lwcc.org/nextsteps/
• If you have any additional questions or prayer requests email us at email@example.com
Thank you so much for watching! Likes, favorite moments, and feedback is always appreciated!
#MacHammond #LWCC #SundayService
Listen on: Apple Podcasts Spotify