What comes out of your mouth matters! If you’re speaking faith in church but speaking doubt and unbelief outside of church, your life won’t be filled with faith. Church is only a few hours (or less!) each week. Your words inside those walls matter, but so do your words outside of church. In fact, your voice is your GPS, spiritually speaking. It provides direction to where you will be going. That’s why guest minister Mark Hankins spent all weekend reminding us that our faith pulls things from the spiritual realm into the natural realm, and our faith is activated through our words. Our words can proclaim our faith, so keep an eye on what you are saying!
Welcome to Living Word Christian Center, Thank you for joining us! If you enjoy this message, be sure to like and subscribe to see more messages from guest speakers, pastors, and discussions with community members!
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/livingwordmn
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/LivingWordMN
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/livingwordmn
Stay up to date with all things LWCC at https://www.LWCC.org
•Give online: https://bit.ly/2w8iXqK
• If you recently committed your life to God, we'd like to give you a free eBook to help you in your spiritual journey. Click here to download: https://www.lwcc.org/nextsteps/
• If you have any additional questions or prayer requests email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much for watching! Likes, favorite moments, and feedback is always appreciated!
Listen on: Apple Podcasts Spotify